Infrastructure is the term used to describe the facilities which support the modern human lifestyle. The main components of it are Water supply, Sewage plant, housing roads, cable networks, food supply facilities, schools, hospitals, airport, community meeting places, business and government buildings, bridges, railways, etc. India is witnessing significant interest from international investors in the infrastructure space. This sector is the key driver for the Indian Economy. This sector is highly responsible for propelling India’s overall development.
Infrastructure sector uses steel fabrication for building bridges, dams, roads and urban infrastructure development. Steel provides several advantages over other building materials such as
• Steel is structurally sound and can be manufactured to strict specifications and tolerances.
• Any excess material is 100% recyclable.
• Steel does not easily warp, buckle, twist or bend and is therefore easy to modify offering design flexibility.
• Steel is also easy to install.
• Steel is cost-effective and rarely fluctuates in price.
• Steel allows for improved quality of construction and less maintenance while offering improved safety.
As the Indian Infrastructure sector is undergoing huge growth, and steel fabrication industries play a major role in it, we can forecast great scope in this sector. We are equipped with all the necessary base for steel fabrication requirements.
• Prefabricated steel buildings
• Steel bridges
• Power Grids
• Steel Supporting structures used in civil construction
• Steel structures in harbour usage
• Steel Supporting structures used for roads and railways
• Steel supporting structures for sewage plant
• Transmission towers
Apart from steel fabrication products, we can undertake other associated assignments also as we have the tie-up with qualified design consultants to commence and complete a task from the ground up.